Sunday, 19 May 2013

sourdough pancakes

This post goes out with a big  thank you to fellow blogger Tanya at * lovely Greens*
whilst reading her blog last night I came across this lovely recipe for sour dough pancakes, HERE
now these are something I have never tried before and although my pictures have again let me down,
if you take a peek at her pictures you can get a better idea at what I am raving about!
Friday is always sourdough day for me so I just had to try a batch this morning as the sour dough mother was out of the fridge.
I made them with frozen cherries
and served with runny honey and a knob of butter
and they all vanished
[ and those that ate them with me say they don't like american style pancakes!!]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment....
I will reply to all comments as soon as I can...
Thank You!